Making the most of everyone
A happy, caring and respectful school community providing quality experiences which enable everyone to reach their full potential.
Our School Aims
- To create a happy, caring environment where every pupil feels secure and valued.
- To provide opportunities and quality experiences through which pupils may achieve
- their full potential.
- To promote positive relationships, encouraging pupils to show care and respect for
- one another and consideration towards all members of the community.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum in order to prepare each child for the
- many and varied challenges he/she will meet their full potential.
School Development Plan Priorities 2022-2023
- To increase opportunities for pupils to further develop their writing skills across the curriculum.
- Improve pupils’ digital competency and computing skills.
- Ensure there is consistency in approach to pupil voice and independent learning both indoors and outside across the school.
- Ensure provision across the school is appropriate for learners.